|Monthly (including interest
charge, excluding extras)
|Kindergarten - please see separate page for fees for Kindergarten|
|Lower Transition||Year 1||£610||£2,375|
|Upper Transition||Year 2||£610||£2,375|
|Lower Preparatory||Year 3||£850||£3,310|
|Upper Preparatory||Year 4||£850||£3,310|
|Lower Shell||Year 5||£911||£3,545|
|Upper Shell||Year 6||£1,047||£4,075|
|First Form||Year 7||£1,176||£4,580|
|Second Form||Year 8||£1,214||£4,725|
|Third Form||Year 9||£1,214||£4,725|
|Fourth Form||Year 10||£1,335||£5,200|
|Fifth Form||Year 11||£1,335||£5,200|
|Lower Sixth||Year 12||£1,412||£5,500|
|Upper Sixth||Year 13||£1,412||£5,500|
A Sibling Discount of 5% is offered for the second child from the same family rising to 10%, 15%, 20% and 25% for subsequent siblings.
The School fees are calculated on an annual basis. For the purposes of payment, they are divided into three equal instalments which do not necessarily relate to the length of the term.
The School fees are reviewed annually by the Governors any increase normally takes effect from September each year. The Governors reserve the right to impose a surcharge at any time in the event of any sudden or unpredictable rise in the school running costs.
All optional extras are offered on a termly basis and one term’s notice in writing to the Bursar is required to discontinue any optional extra.
Pupils are automatically registered for the following insurance schemes unless written instructions to the contrary are received before the end of the first week of term
1. School Fees Refund Scheme – 1½ % of net fees
2. Pupil’s Personal Accident Insurance Scheme (including dental cover)- £6.00 per term
3. Pupil’s Personal Effects Insurance Scheme - £10.00 per term
4. BUPA Schools Scheme - £65.00 per term
1. A deposit of £350 per child is payable to secure a place. The deposit is refundable, subject to any outstanding payments, against the final invoice issued when a child leaves the school. No registration fee is payable.
2. Payment of school fees is due on or before the start of the term invoiced. A surcharge of 1.5% per month is payable on all late payments.
3. Monthly direct debit payments may be arranged via an arrangement with School Fee Plan. Please see their website for further details: School Fee Plan
4. The Governors reserve the right to not permit pupils to return to school if the fees are not paid on time.
A full term’s notice must be given in writing by the parent or guardian before a pupil is withdrawn. This notice should be received by the Bursar on or before the first day of term. This rule applies throughout the school, including transfer from Junior (Year 6) to Senior (Year 7) and into the Lower Sixth (Year 12), where transfer is presumed. Failure to provide such notice will result in a term’s fees being charged in lieu of notice.
Lloyd’s TSB Bank plc, Eastgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 1NU
Account Name: The King’s School, Gloucester
Sort Code: 30-93-48
Account No: 00175810