School Sports Partnership
The King's School has been a part of the Gloucester City Partnership since September 2005.
- To enhance PE and school sport provision, ensuring access to at least two hours high quality PE and school sport in and out of the curriculum a week.
- To improve young peoples' motivation and attitude resulting in an increase in their achievement in all aspects of their school life.
- To improve the standard of performance by children across a range of sports.
- To increase the number of qualified and active coaches, leaders and officials in schools and local sports clubs and facilities.
- Increase participation among school children.
Structure of The Partnership
Partnership Development Manager (Cheryl Stennett)
8 SSCO's (School Sports Co-ordinators) assigned to Secondary and Primary Schools
1 Primary Link Teacher from each Primary School